- Client Auser
- Project Management system for transport and accompaniment services with the roots key solution
- Key Solution roots
- Category Italy, Logistic and transport
To provide the client with an application to:
- computerise transport and accompaniment service planning;
- map service users, volunteers and service destination points;
- simplify operations to be performed, thanks to immediate visualisation of volunteer availability;
- assist selection of the best candidate for the service requirement (skills, geographical proximity, times available);
- optimise management of the time offered by volunteers and reduce times and journeys;
- monitor costs, key performance indicators and reporting.
Auser is an association for voluntary work and social promotion, which fosters active ageing among the elderly and enhances their role in society.
The tool chosen to satisfy the client’s needs is roots, the application for management of complex and varied logistic scenarios (procurement, product distribution) and of the territorial workforce (operators, maintenance teams, sales and support people), eventually with a heterogeneous vehicle fleet.
roots is a map-based web system for transport and logistics management.
The system manages the various stages in the process.
- Journey check during execution
- Activities at client site
- Job completion: key performance indicators and reporting
Planning may also be incremental as calls come in.
The roots system is cloud-enabled for access from any workstation and distribution of information to those involved. The cloud features also simplify interaction with external systems and information providers.
The system is open to integration with diverse localisation solutions to encourage re-use of systems already used by service providers.